Author Topic: Bug in responsive menu  (Read 387 times)

Offline peppos

Bug in responsive menu
« on: November 09, 2019, 09:03:52 PM »
phpEnter Web Hosting
Congratulations to the developer, excellent project. I would like to report a bug: the responsive menu on fixed PCs is all right, but on smartphone there is this problem: if a menu item has a submenu you cannot open the submenu because it always opens only the main menu item. Explaining better: if I go to http://news.phpenter.net/ and from the smartphone I open the "Entertainment" entry, everything is fine, but if I want to open the "Movies" entry on a smartphone, which is a "Entertainment" sub-category, I can't do it, because the "Entertainment" page opens immediately on the smartphone and not the "Movies" sub-category.

Another thing: for a main category you should have the possibility of not putting any url (for example: <a href="#"> </a>) because a category may not always correspond to a page. If for example I have to put the "News from Italy" category and to this I add the subcategories "News from Rome", "News from Milan", "News from Naples", to the main category "News from Italy" I don't need to open no page but, passing with the mouse, I need to open only the "submenu", because the articles I have to insert them only in the sub-categories and not in the main category.

Thanks
Best Regards

Offline aleks

• Administrator
Re: Bug in responsive menu
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 12:10:41 PM »
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. This will be fixed in next version 5.4.

Offline peppos

Re: Bug in responsive menu
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 02:42:34 PM »
Ok, thanks for reply  :)